Saturday, April 5, 2014

So your little princess wants show bows...

My first small business feature is on a pony loving,horse back riding, home schooling, small business owning, Mama who is just a lovely person, and a fantastic business owner! Let's check out her goods! 

So you're looking for show bows? There are about a gazillion different companies to choose from! How do you know which to go with? I was in the same place. I was overwhelmed with options but ended up ordering from a few different companies, and while all were cute...one company truly stood out amongst the rest! Drum roll please....

Let me introduce you to Mary Beth Gentry and her amazing company Bows To The Shows




Mary Beth started making bows for her daughter about 15 years ago, but truly got serious about her business 3 years ago after years of people wanting to know where her daughter's bows were from and how they could get their hands on their own set! 

Her bows can be customized to match any show outfit or riding apparel your daughter might have. (Or school outfit, my little rider loves to wear hers to school as well.) On each set of bows is something super special...a small 4 leaf clover for good luck!  In my opinion, the only luck you need is her bows. It's something so small that just goes above and beyond in my eyes and the kids love it!



She also sells custom belts. We have one and it is awesome! Both the belts and the bows are so customizable that you can get your little rider's name, initials, pony's name, or barn logo put right on the ribbon! It's these little details that really stand out! 

All these amazing bows and belts customized to perfection will leave you wanting more (trust me!), so Mary Beth  makes incredible custom hand painted stall signs, baby pads & polo wraps to fulfill our little riders' need for bright,fun, ponylicious accessories! You can get a whole coordinating set! Your little rider will stand out everywhere she goes when sporting her Bows To The Shows accessories. I guarantee it will make her the talk of the show! 

What's the scoop on this small business pony mama? Here's a little about Mary Beth. Her daughter shows on a regular basis and is home schooled by Mary Beth. Her daughter helps with all their ponies and any other help that's needed around the farm. One of my favorite parts is that her daughter is starting to help her make the polos! (Hello, mother-daughter duo amazingness!) Absolutely love that! Mary Beth also rides ponies with her daughter! (I look forward to someday being able to do that myself! How awesome!) While Mary Beth no longer shows, her daughter certainly does! Mary Beth rarely takes her business to the shows because she wants her sole focus to be on her daughter, she instead focuses her business online! 



A fun fact about Mary Beth is she says that she may have a ribbon obsession! She says it's hard when she sees new really fun ribbon not to just immediately buy it all! I asked what her favorite part about her business was? She answered  "My favorite part of having this small business is all my wonderful customers! They send me some of the best photos. I love seeing the happy faces of all the kids wearing my bows, baby pads & polo wraps!" 

I just cannot say enough about Mary Beth and how customer focused she is! Bows To The Shows is always excited and willing to help you create the perfect custom accessories for your young rider! You will never be anything but ecstatic with what you purchase from this small business mama!!!



Go check her out! Her prices range between $25-$40.00! Customization that is affordable, bright and fun for all of our little pony princesses!

www.bowstotheshows.com
You can also search for Bows To The Shows on Facebook and Etsy! 

Thank you for checking out the blog, now go check out Bows To The Shows and start customizing!!! 

Stay tuned for my next small business feature coming soon! 

~ The Pink Pony Mom









No comments:

Post a Comment