Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello, I'm the Pink Pony Mom ❤️๐Ÿด๐Ÿ˜

Calling all pony Moms & Dads!

 My name is Kimberly, and I am a pony Mom to a lovely 4.5 year old pony crazy, redhead named Natalie. She has been riding and showing since she was just 2! We purchased her own small welsh pony in November 2012. They were both just 3 at the time...since then they have been growing and learning together. Watching them achieve new things together as a team is awesome! 

I grew up riding since the age of 5-6. I have done a little of everything...hunters,3day eventing with pony club, and barrel racing. Now as a mom I've started my green ottb as a hunter/jumper. Once horse blood is in you, it just never leaves! 

I've started this blog for two reasons. My number one reason is: Where is all the cute girlie riding gear?! My daughter is 4...she doesn't want to wear beige,black,or muted pinks and purples. She's 4! She wants bright, fun, overly girlie riding stuff. We have just had such a hard time finding it! I want to share with you all the amazing SMALL businesses that offer these items at affordable prices. Our young riders deserve to be fashionable and age appropriate...age appropriate = FUN & BRIGHT! I will be showcasing some of our favorite places to shop and be searching for new ones to share with you! 

The second reason I wanted to start this blog is because as a horse mom AND a horse rider, sometimes it's hard to find time to spend time with your own horse...you spend so much time fulfilling your kids' horse dreams that we forget about our own horse dreams as Moms and Dads. I'm trying to keep the two balanced. I still have things I want to do and goals to achieve with my handsome steed! I wanted somewhere to share my stories and hopefully inspire you to get out there and accomplish not only your childs' riding dreams, but yours too!

I'll be honest, I have no clue how to "blog." I won't promise perfect punctuation or paragraphing. I have never done it, so there will definitely be a learning curve for me. If you're an avid blogger and you have some suggestions...please...tell me your SECRETS!

Here's to the start of something FUN for us and our riding princesses and princes! 

~ The Pink Pony Mom

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Can't wait to read about your pony adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kim. I gave no idea how to blog either!! You can teach us! Haha This will be fantastic. ..can't wait to read more. Maybe you can share the wisdom of the best horse show mom, your mother. :-) she had great tips for hair items to keep just a bag of hair necessities in your show bag so they are always there when you need it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete