Monday, October 27, 2014

Black Horse Creations hooked this pony mom up! CHECK IT OUT!

A few weeks ago I got a package as I often do for the blog. Upon opening it I didn't find the usual amazing kid gear...instead I found amazing MOM gear! That's right, this time MOM got something cool in the mail!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                     Back to the package...so I opened it to find this beautiful luxurious, super soft sweatshirt from Black Horse Creations. It easily transitions from the barn to a night out with friends with a quick change from breeches to leggins! Versatility at its most stylish and comfortable best!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I was trying to think of the best way to photograph this awesome sweatshirt, so I called a good friend and asked to borrow her photography skills! I bought myself some beautiful redwood tailoreds and shined my ottb, Deuce, up and geared up for a beautiful fall photoshoot! It was a bit windy but we got some cute shots of the sweatshirt...and my horse! Wohoo! 
 
 
 
Black Horse Creations specializes in apparel,accessories and even some horse gear inspired by the beautiful Friesian horse. You can find their silhouette as BHC'S logo and it graces all of the apparel and accessories that BHC sells.

Although, this time I was the spoiled recipient of some BHC gear, they make some amazing kid gear as well. Burn out tshirts and pink ruffled dresses...all with the perfect touch of equestrian and sparkle added to make each piece extra special  and ponylicious! 
 
 
BHC also offers children's sizes from infant sizing up through to adult. All of their designs are comfortable and ready to keep you stylish in the barn or at play with their logo embellished with swavorski crystals to add a little bling.

Next time you need something a little special for yourself (or your kiddos) check out Black Horse Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment